You can book all treatments at Indulgence Beauty Salon online quickly and easily by clicking below or by using the Indulgence Beauty Salon App for Iphone and Android.
All clients are required to complete a Digital consultation form prior to commencing treatments. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to complete this form.
Before every treatment, even when you have completed the form in the past, we will ask you to advise us of any changes since your last treatment, or confirm if there are no changes.
This is for your safety, to make sure we give you the right advice and treatment, and to ensure your wellbeing at all times.
You must read the Online Booking Terms & Conditions before making your booking. By completing a booking online, or via our app, you are agreeing to our rules, terms and conditions.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PATCH TEST: All treatments which require a patch test can be booked online. However, you must ensure you have a patch test carried out at an Indulgence Salon at least 48 hours prior to your treatment. Anyone who has not had a treatment within the last six months must have a repeat patch test before his or her treatment. Failure to have a patch test will result in the Salon being unable to carry out the treatment and a 100% cancellation policy will apply.
- A minimum deposit of 60p must be paid when booking appointments online.
- We operate a 24 hour notice reschedule/cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact the Indulgence salon directly by phone or by email at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Contact 0208 304 7220 or email: email@example.com. If you fail to give 24 hours’ cancellation notice you will be charged 100% of the treatment cost.
- Out of consideration for other clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment you may have to reschedule, which may result in you incurring additional costs.
- You cannot cancel or rearrange an appointment online. You must contact the salon directly.
- If you fail to cancel an appointment which you have booked online, you will incur the 100% cancellation fee.
- We will try wherever possible to accommodate your requests for particular therapists, however, due to the practicalities of operating procedure this request may not always be fulfilled.
- Pregnant women are unable to have any treatments which require a patch test.
- Certain medical conditions and Pregnancy may be contra-indication to a range of treatments. If you have an existing medical condition, please do not book online, before speaking directly to the salon, to determine if you can indeed book the treatment. Failure to confirm that the treatment required can be carried out with an existing medical condition may result in your appointment being cancelled and your deposit retained.
For a full list of rules and terms and conditions, click here