House Rules and Terms and Conditions
To ensure a relaxing and pampering experience at Indulgence Beauty Salon for all of our clients, there are important house rules and terms and conditions that apply.
- All appointments will require a deposit to secure bookings, which is non-refundable unless 24 hours cancellation or reschedule notice is provided.
- Online bookings: We operate a 24 hour notice reschedule/cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact the Indulgence salon directly by phone or by email at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Contact 020 8304 7220 or email: info@indulgencebeauty.
com. If you fail to give 24 hours’ cancellation notice you will be charged 100% of the treatment cost.
- Completion of a digital consultation form is required for all treatments every time a treatment is provided at Indulgence. Please ask if you are uncertain about this.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone whom they deem unsuitable.
- Our Right to cancel. If a therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In unusual circumstances, we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfil your appointment, we will contact you by telephone – where possible.
- Here at Indulgence beauty salon we strive to offer the best treatments possible however if we do not perform treatments or services to your standards please contact the salon within in 24 hours of your treatment for the salon to be able to assist any of your concerns, if the salon is closed please leave a message or email us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Refunds and Exchanges; Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased from Indulgence Beauty Salon. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, course or package.
- A patch test must be carried out at an Indulgence Salon at least 48 hours prior to your treatment. Anyone who has not had a treatment within the last 12 months must have a repeat patch test before his or her treatment. Failure to have a patch test will result in the Salon being unable to carry out the treatment and a 100% cancellation policy will apply.
- Pregnant women are unable to have any treatments which require a patch test.
Certain medical conditions and Pregnancy may be contra-indication to a range of treatments. If you have an existing medical condition, please do not book online, before speaking directly to the salon, to determine if you can indeed book the treatment. Failure to confirm that the treatment required can be carried out with an existing medical condition may result in your appointment being cancelled and your deposit retained. Please ensure you have medical consent to receive beauty treatments. You’ll find more information on our FAQ page, plus suggested letter wording for gaining consent from your doctor / midwife.
- For your safety and health, and to gain the best results from our treatments, you must follow our aftercare advice.
Arriving for your treatment:
- Out of consideration for other clients, clients who are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment may have to reschedule and will incur a charge, or will have their appointment time reduced but will still be charged full appointment time.
- Please arrive for your appointment ten minutes early if you have not completed a consultation form with us in the last six months or are having a treatment you have not had before with us.
- In an effort to maintain a calm, peaceful environment for all our clients, we kindly request that all mobile phones are switched off or silenced during your visit to our salon.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from eating and/or drinking on the premises.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied/supervised by an appropriate adult.
- Children are unable to accompany adults in the treatment rooms. Due to the nature of the salon and other clients we would please ask you to refrain from bringing babies and toddlers into the salon.
- Gift Vouchers and pre-paid credit must be redeemed within 12 months of the date of issue. Failure to do so will render the gift voucher and credit invalid.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with salon offers, promotions or 20% discount on Mondays.
- Gift voucher value can only be redeemed once.
- If you partially use a gift voucher, the remaining value will stay valid until the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- Gift vouchers purchased online will be received as electronic downloads.
- Electronic gift vouchers showing a valid voucher code can be redeemed as a printed voucher, or shown on a mobile device.
Spa Packages and treatment courses:
- Spa days and packages cannot be amended.
- Packages prices and treatments can be amended by Indulgence Beauty Salon without notice, and we reserve the right to change or amend package prices according to Indulgence Beauty Salon price changes.
- All treatment courses are valid for two years from date of purchase and any courses which have not been used within the year will be void. All courses must be paid in full at time of booking and completed within 24 months and are non-refundable. Missed appointments will result in treatments being deducted from your course.
We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions and publish updates on this page.
Page last updated: November 2018